Our servers are located in our Central London Colocation Centre. The London Data Centre also has the advantage of being carrier neutral and uses an N+N Evaporation chilled water cooling system. Our Central London Colocation DC is a Tier 3 London Data Centre using cutting edge cooling. With the DC being on a totally separate power grid than the city it is the perfect place to colocate your equipment and can also to be used as a secondary disaster recovery (DR) data centre, a requirement for many organisations for compliance.
Our Central London Colocation Features
- Energy Efficient, Up to 64 Amps per rack.
- A & B feeds available.
- APC Switched PDUs as standard with every rack.
- 11,000 Volt direct grid connection – Diverse LV transformers.
- N+1 Evaporative chilled water cooling system – refrigerant free.
- Intelligent management holding optimum temperature and humidity ranges.
- Cross-resilient, actively monitored Cisco network infrastructure. Fully diverse, high capacity 40/100GigE network.
- Direct fibre backhaul to Telehouse North and Telecity Sovereign with onward connections to 40+ UK data centres.
- 24×7 on-site security guards and actively monitored building-wide CCTV.
- 100% Connectivity – if client chooses to use “house network.” 100% Power and cooling.
- 24×7 online / phone / email customer support network with full remote hands and management options.
- Hot aisle containment system with intelligent air extraction/flow management.
- 100m3 per second (36,000m3 per hour) – facility-wide air change every 18 seconds (200 air changes every hour).